Concho Christmas Celebration is privileged to have the support of the Concho Valley community. Over eighty businesses and community groups underwrite large greeting cards that are featured along the Tour of Lights. Their participation helps to offset the annual tour expenses that total over $175,000 each year. Initial card design and placement requires a donation of $1,300 wherein the customized card is built based on the sponsors’ unique design. After the first year, there is an annual maintenance sponsorship fee of $1,000.
As the Tour of Lights is visited by many individuals from San Angelo, as well as numerous out-of-town guests, underwriting a greeting card can be a positive way to market a business or organization. Actual car count reveals that over 17,000 vehicles drive through the tour each year carrying an estimated 70,000 guests to view the captivating light display. If you would like to help support Concho Christmas Celebration and participate as an underwriting sponsor of a greeting card, please call 325-944-4444 and we can spread your message of the Christmas Spirit and Joy.
- Concho Christmas Celebration is pleased to announce that RELIANT Energy has renewed its commitment as “ILLUMINATION SPONSOR” for the 2022 Concho Christmas Celebration Tour of Lights.
- Concho Christmas Celebration would also like to announce that H-E-B has renewed its sponsorship as the “CANDY CANE SPONSOR” for 2022.
Concho Christmas Celebration gratefully acknowledges past sponsorships of signature scenes that add so much to the overall Holiday atmosphere of the Tour of Lights:
- James B. and Lois R. Archer Charitable Foundation, the San Angelo Health Foundation, and the San Angelo Area Foundation for their generous support of our signature American Flag Scene found in the Paseo de Santa Angela.
- San Angelo Health Foundation for their grant funding to expand and complete the Poinsettia display at the San Angelo Visitor’s Center.
- Special annual sponsorship are acknowledged by San Angelo Cultural Affairs Council.
Concho Christmas Celebration gratefully acknowledges our underwriters for 2022 which include:
1st Community Federal Credit Union
First United Methodist Church
Mike & Estelle Eckert